November 10, 2016, 2:04 pm
Editor’s Note: We’re going to run these for free while the In-Season Premium Membership is still on sale for $19.99 ($29.99 regular). Sale and free picks end on Sunday.
With the DFS industry becoming increasingly reliant on data analytics, it is more important than ever to incorporate real data into your daily picks. In an effort to keep up with the current trend, we at Hoop-Ball have built our own personal database that we use to build models and formulas to help us identify strong DFS plays.
While many DFS players have resorted to using models and computer programs to make picks and set lineups automatically, we set ourselves apart by incorporating basketball knowledge and expertise into our daily picks. This will be a daily article aimed to give our readers some of the best values that we were able to identify heading into the games.
Below are some of the players that we were able to identify:
- Tyler Johnson – Johnson appears to be a safe bet to justify his price, with some solid production in every category for his position
- Demarcus Cousins – Cousins is one of the highest usage players in the database, and looks to be positioned to have a big game
- Nick Young – Young has been one of the more surprising players this season, and should have a good opportunity tonight.
- Julius Randle – Randle should be able to take advantage of his matchup against the Kings.
- Klay Thompson – Thompson is starting to break out of his slump. The Warriors can be tough to predict, but Thompson looks to be capable of a big night.
- Justice Winslow – Winslow represents one of the better risk/reward players of the night at $4,800.