November 12, 2016, 1:54 pm
Editor’s Note: We’re going to run these for free while the In-Season Premium Membership is still on sale for $19.99 ($29.99 regular). Sale and free picks end on Sunday.
With the DFS industry becoming increasingly reliant on data analytics, it is more important than ever to incorporate real data into your daily picks. In an effort to keep up with the current trend, we at Hoop-Ball have built our own personal database that we use to build models and formulas to help us identify strong DFS plays.
While many DFS players have resorted to using models and computer programs to make picks and set lineups automatically, we set ourselves apart by incorporating basketball knowledge and expertise into our daily picks. This will be a daily article aimed to give our readers some of the best values that we were able to identify heading into the games.
Below are some of the players that we were able to identify:
- Marcus Smart – Smart had a great game last time out, and should have another great opportunity to produce tonight. His $4900 price tag also makes him a relatively low risk option.
- Rajon Rondo – Rondo has triple double potential every night out, and seems to be finding his role in Chicago. at $5,700 on FanDuel he could be the steal of the night, although he represents a fair amount of risk.
- Devin Booker – With Brooklyn’s backcourt still dealing with injuries, Booker looks primed to have a big game.
- Derrick Favors – Favor’s role in Utah seems to be increasing as he gets further and further from his early injury. I wouldn’t expect his price to stay this low too much longer.
- T.J. Warren – Warren has had a couple of off nights, but looks to be on his way to a big performance against Brooklyn.
- Tim Frazier – Frazier seems to have either great nights or bad nights, but tonight is looking like it could be one of his better ones.