March 25, 2017, 10:29 am
What You Need To Know
Game to Target – Washington @ Cleveland – 215.5 O/U
Secondary Target – Minnesota @ Portland – 213.5 O/U
Studs To Target
- Karl-Anthony Towns – KAT has been an absolute monster of late, and he gets a solid matchup tonight in a game that should be high scoring.
- LeBron James – LeBron is frustrated right now with his teams play, and that usually means a big game is coming. I expect him to take things into his own hands tonight and have around 60 fantasy points.
- John Wall – Kyrie isn’t exactly a lock down defender, and Wall is en elite point guard. If the Wizards want to win this game, Wall will have to have a big night, and I expect him to put up great numbers.
Editor’s Note: Hoop Ball Premium Subscribers get access to even more info, articles, live chats, tools and more. Subscribers to our Hoop Ball Fantasy Pro Service get in-depth analysis on a one-on-one basis from our pros. Check it out!
Middle Tier Targets
- Bradley Beal – You will want some exposure to this game tonight, and Beal is the best option under $9,000. He can have a huge game and has a pretty high floor.
- LaMarcus Aldridge – LMA has been over 30 fantasy points in his last five games and over 40 on his last two. Oh, he also plays the Knicks tonight.
- Ricky Rubio – I often target point guards against Damian Lillard, and it often works. Rubio is coming off a huge game, and I expect another solid outing.
Editor’s Note: Hoop Ball and RotoTracker have partnered up to give our podcast listeners and premium subscribers discounts on the best DFS tracking service in the industry. You want to win and this is what we use and what the pros use. Click Here to find out more.
- Tony Parker – There is always the risk of Pop sitting Parker for reasons only known to Pop, but if Parker plays, I expect him to easily pay off his small price tag.
- J.J. Redick – Redick isn’t going to bring huge upside, but he will get you 18-20 fantasy points for a price that fits nicely into your lineup.
- Patty Mills – Whether Parker plays or not Mills is a nice option. The Spurs should have a comfortable lead tonight against the Knicks, and Mills will get up plenty of shots.
Editor’s Note: We have a brand new APP for all of our FREE Hoop Ball podcasts. You can download it for your Apple devices here and for your Android devices here. ALSO, you can subscribe to our flagship show Fantasy NBA Today on iTunes right here and on Stitcher right here.