Auction Draft Finished - need help!
So we had our auction draft and I was originally thinking doing the punt FT% build - but people seemed really tight to start so I ended up winning KAT and Harden. Booker was looking like he was going cheap too and in bidding him up I won him too.
Draft Results - 12 team 13 roster spots Yahoo 9 Cat
1. (2) Karl-Anthony Towns (Min - C) $61
2. (5) James Harden (Hou - PG,SG) $65
3. (25) Devin Booker (Pho - SG,SF) $41
4. (70) Donte DiVincenzo (Mil - PG,SG) $2
5. (119) Derrick White (SA - PG,SG) $1
6. (127) DeMarcus Cousins (Hou - PF,C) $14
7. (130) Killian Hayes (Det - PG,SG) $2
8. (131) James Wiseman (GS - C) $3
9. (133) Miles Bridges (Cha - SF,PF) $3
10. (138) Derrick Rose (Det - PG,SG) $2
11. (139) Chris Boucher (Tor - PF,C) $3
12. (144) Nerlens Noel (NY - PF,C) $1
13. (148) Rui Hachimura (Was - SF,PF) $1
After that I had to sit out for a whlie and I ended up getting a couple of my targets with the limited money I had in Donte and Boucher and the rest were guys that would not hurt me anywhere.
No one team blew it out of the park in terms of a build that dominates across more than 4 categories so not the question is - what way should I try and shape my team? We have 3 add drops a week so I can play around with 2 of them being used for streaming.
3 first round guys (2 top 3 guys arguably!) is wild. missed games for them will affect you a lot but marquee games from them can win a whole cat in a given week.
noel and boucher are nice per minute bigs to support kat. boogie and wiseman have some bust potential but top 100 upside also.
i would get away from rose and rui and find better 3 pt shooters to support what should a real strength with kat booker and harden.
white and hayes youre gonna have to hold (white through injury and hayes through rookie learning curve).
looks pretty cool though.
So outside of punting TOs would are the categories I need to lock in on for Head to Head with these guys?
I am planning on trading one of Booker or Harden and need to understand what categories I should target