Util Bertans
Util B Lopez
Util Keldan Johnson

Bench Ross
Bench/streamer Crowder
Bench/streamer Cam Johnson
Bench/streamer Zubac

IL Kemba

The KAT owner is would like Harris and OG in return. This would be an auto accept if we had a decent KAT update, but we dont. Considering my IL spot already taken, should I still accept? Maybe I can pawn off Kemba to someone else...

3 Replies
N9
 N9
Customer
Topic starter
(@jessenguyen)
NBA Starter Level Hoop Baller

I found this on Basketballmonster: https://basketballmonster.com/PlayerInfo.aspx?i=5052

Says his projected return is Jan 13th. Dont see any info anywhere else and roto says he is week to week. Does BM have a good track record with these return-from-injury projections? 

zkutchin
Customer
(@zkutchin)
G-League Hoop Baller

Ha, you're in a similar boat as me but I am a KAT owner. Tobias looks awfully good right now....

I agree with you, the complete wild card of KAT's return date is clouding everything.

Are you worried at all about his risk of re-injury or if the Wolves decide to tank and preserve their top-3 protected pick? (and thereby play it real safe with KAT)

danpak89
Customer
(@danpak89)
NBA Roster Level Hoop Baller

Yea ive had KAT 3 seasons in a row now, the first being amazing and then he screwed me over twice now. The guy is made of glass and takes forever to heal. Dont think hes worth the risk, especially since timberwolves will never make it to playoffs for foreseeable future. This season will be my last in wasting my first round pick on KAT, only grabbed him since he dropped to 9th overall in my big money league. 

Share: