Notifications
Clear all

RoCo or Aldridge?

jisquick
Customer
Topic starter
(@jisquick)
NBA Championship Level Hoop Baller
  • Who do you prefer moving forward in H2H 9 cat?
7 Replies
Stars7
Customer
(@bh)
All Star Level Hoop Baller

Roco. He just missing shots. LA is too old.

Harry Schedler
Customer
(@harry-schedler)
G-League Hoop Baller

I go Aldridge, we have seen people hit the 30 year mark and start falling off with no real explanation. It also depends on what you need but if you need some extra points on 45FG% and a block a game. LA is a good bet. If you need some steals, go w ROCO but see if you can boost up that FG% somehow, I think he is going to tank in that category the entire year.

3 Replies
jisquick
Customer
(@jisquick)

@harry-schedler don’t you think RoCo can at least hit 40%

Harry Schedler
Customer
(@harry-schedler)

G-League Hoop Baller

@jisquick he could, but we are almost 2 months in, at some point you are who you are. I see him peaking at 39%, so if you really need defensive stats, go with him but if you want to have solid fg% and a block per game go w LA

jisquick
Customer
(@jisquick)

@harry-schedler I think 39 would be reasonable at this point which would put him in the 10-12 point range with more threes and defensive stats.  Let's hope for the best I suppose.

BrexiteerBenny
(@brexiteerbenny)
Hoop Ball Forum Newb

Just packaged LMA with LaMelo for MPJ. His regression in the rebounding department was likely to become an issue for me later down the line, and I'm punting blocks. That said, I reckon' he'll continue to provide consistent scoring on fine percentages, with a smattering of assists and blocks. San Antonio still want to compete for a playoff spot, so he'll play.

On the other hand, I do not have high hopes for The Lord. The blocks were always going to disappear, so even if his shooting percentages improve, he's not getting back to his previous stud status.

1 Reply
jisquick
Customer
(@jisquick)

@brexiteerbenny I don’t think anyone expects either to be a stud again, but do you think if RoCo’s shooting creeps up to 40%, he would be the more valuable of the two players moving forward?

Share: