(@dbesbris)
Hoop Ball Forum Hall of Famer

What is Devin Booker's ceiling?

6 Replies
Doug Potts
Moderator Podcasters
(@www-twitter-comkyprobasketball)
G-League Hoop Baller

All-Star .... Just needs help and a better location in my opinion. He’ll never get the recognition he deserves in Phoenix!

Dan Besbris
Community Discount 15%
(@dbesbris)

He really did improve dramatically on his FG%, and having Rubio around was helpful for the team's shot selection...

crebuck2308
(@crebuck2308)
G-League Hoop Baller

I'm a huge fan of his and I like he's developed his overall game more the past two seasons.  Wouldn't mind seeing him be more of a 3pt threat and cut down on the turnovers.  Loving the efficiency, ast numbers and the occasional good rebounding games. My dynasty team hopes he continues to become more of a well rounded fantasy skill-set though I doubt we ever see him put more energy into the defensive end but he could still prove me wrong! 

1 Reply
Dan Besbris
(@dbesbris)

Community Discount 15%

@crebuck2308 Haha, yeah, you're probably right. He hit more 3's than I realized, but with his touch it seems like that number could indeed get higher. Felt like Phoenix showed some signs this year, but Ayton's suspension and Baynes' injury started the toppling. Very curious how they look next year from a growth/maturity standpoint.

ash.huggins
Customer
(@ash-huggins)
On the Radar Hoop Baller

Booker is a star and feel like there is more growth coming.. i would draft him middle 2nd round in a redraft next season.. particularly targeting him in 8 cat leagues 

Page 1 / 2
Share: