11th/12th pick | 12 man 9 cat h2h

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum 11th/12th pick | 12 man 9 cat h2h

• Author

danpak89
    Participant

Hey Hoopballers,

Which combo picks do you guys like most if you were stuck at the end of a 12 man league (r1 and r2 picks):

Leonard+PG
    J.Holiday+Drummond
    Irving+J.Butler

I’m open to other combos but I am a veteran in fantasy and generally get top 3 in all my leagues every season. However, this year with so many changes I am struggling to be decisive in the last spots.

Appreciate all feedback!

Myles H.

I like J.Holiday+Drummond since the other combos come with a lot of injury/load management risk. Beal and Drummond is another combo I like a lot this year.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Good notes from Myles, for sure.

If this is roto, I’d love to put Kawhi on my team with his beastly across-the-board stuff and a games cap to limit the pain his load management might cause. So maybe Kawhi with Beal or Jrue?

danpak89
    Participant

My thing is defensive players with low to’s and decent %s. Jrue is one of my favorite players and i try to draft him every year, this year being the hardest haha. I love Leonard’s passing, comes so easy since hes so talented but draws in that extra man helping him find the open man (usually to a big).

Ima have to look for leonard/holiday or holiday/drummond if i get last pick.

Beal has been going 9th/10th 95% of my drafts/mocks so i cant really count on him

Myles H.

If you take Leonard+holiday could pick up a big like Turner on your next pick if he falls, if not him then capela.

Tim D
    Participant

I have the 11th pick in my league, have been selecting Beal/Kawhi (whomever is left) + Vucevic lately and really enjoying what that gives me. As long as I find some consistent blocks in the middle round, these teams have felt more stable than when I was taking Beal/Kawhi+PG or Butler or Drummond.

jisquick
    Participant

Don’t love Leonard or Irving in H2H to be honest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.