ADD / DROP (yes, already)

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum ADD / DROP (yes, already)

• Author

odeathodeath
    Participant

Hello,

11-team 8-cat roto league.

I’m already losing my patience with how few minutes they’re giving Bertans, and am eyeing the following : Jerami Grant, Noel, OG, Porter Jr, Alexander-Walker and…(really?) Frank Kaminsky..

A) would you drop bertans for any of these? and B) care to order them??

Thanks very much!

moe_ark
    Participant

i would just wait until the season starts…

davidjk2000

I wouldn’t be too hasty in the drop/add department just yet since it’s only the preseason.

odeathodeath
    Participant

i should note we drafted like 3 weeks ago…you guys really high on bertans? if so, im fine sticking with it

Erik Ong
    Keymaster

Jerami. In a heartbeat.

Rashby
    Participant

Grant or porter jr for me

Myles H.

I agree with Erik on Jerami the nuggets have really talked him up and he should get the edge on minutes over Millsap. The other players have to many variables and we won’t really know with them until a month into the season.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

I’m tempted to wait it out … the preseason is fool’s gold for guys playing MORE mins and also the opposite for guys playing less. Be ready to attack on night 1 is my motto, but either way you’re toiling in the dregs, so either way is okay.

odeathodeath
    Participant

@ dan

I feel you, that is typically a sound logic, but at least for someone like michael porter jr, one more game where he is doing basketball-like-things and it seems like its going to be too late.

Course if you’re high-ish on bertans i get it, but as you kind of mentioned its just kind of a shit pile im sifting through…may as well grab the one with the crazy upside right?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.