Tagged: DFS Today injuries 11/12
November 12, 2019 at 5:47 am #264803
Myles H.ModeratorRank: Pro
It’s our daily DFS live thread, hosted by up to 5 DFS experts!
These threads will provide daily news/updates and act as a sounding board for new players and experts alike. They will also be a spot where we can link to interesting shows (like the one Coach, Mike and Andrew H. are putting out every day) or other info we feel is worth highlighting.
Here’s today’s podcast: BIG SABONIS NIGHT!
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Myles H..
November 12, 2019 at 9:47 am #264833
NBA Injuries 11/12
ATL – Alex Len – Questionable
– If Len is out Jones and Fernando would pick up his minutes. Not sure if either is really viable @ Denver
BKN – Caris LeVert – OUT
– Kyrie gets the biggest bump here, minor bumps for the rest of the wing players Prince, Harris, Dinwiddie, Temple
CHI – Otto Porter – OUT
– Hutchison could be a value option, he started the last game
– Goga Bitadze – OUT
– Myles Turner – OUT
– Jeremy Lamb – OUT
– Sabonis shoudl eat with Turner and Bitadze out
– The Holiday brothers will get some extra run with Lamb out
LAL – Anthony Davis – Probable / Questionable
– listed as probable right now, but, If happens to be out good for LBJ and Kuzbass
MIA – Justise Winslow – OUT
– Derrick Jones – OUT
– Tyler Herro – Questionable
– Kelly Olynyk – Questionable
– With Winslow and Jones out we should see a ton of minutes for Butler and Nunn. If Herro plays he should see an uptick in minutes as well
NYK – Elf Payton – OUT
– Mitchell Robinson – OUT
– Dennis Smith Jr – Questionable
– Ntilikina no longer the great value he was a little while ago, but, he’s been playing solid and will get run if Smith is out again
– Randle gets the bump with Robinson out and Portis remains in play with Morris
OKC – Steven Adams – Questionable
– if he’s out Nerlens Noel would be in play, but, he’s a little more expensive now than he was the other day
PHI – Al Horford – OUT
– Ben Simmons – Questionable
– Embid gets the bump with Horford out. Harris and Richardson should see increased usage as well
– If Simmons is out, Neto will start again, he’s been an ok value play but has limited upside
SAC – De’Aaron Fox – OUT
– Cory Joseph will likely get the start for Fox. He’s dirt cheap on every site and is likely the top value play on the slate right now!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Andy G.
November 12, 2019 at 12:46 pm #264879
Myles H.ModeratorRank: Pro
OKC- Adams available to play, bumping Noel back to the bench
T.Ferguson out and H.Dallio likely to start
NY- smith will play today but will most likely come off the bench
DET- Griffin and Rose out for rest
PHI- Ben Simmons will play tonight moving Neto back to the bench
LAL- Rajon Rondo is probable Alex Caruso and Quinn cook will lose minutes
November 12, 2019 at 6:53 pm #264995
Korkmaz is starting for Horford, he’s a cheap value play but he won’t see a ton of usage as Simmons, Embiid and Harris will be dominating the usage there
Ben Simmons officially in tonight, slight downgrade to Embiid, and Harris, takes Neto and Burke out of play for us.
Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose have been ruled out tonight
Herro ruled out
November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm #265004
We Should Smash Tonight, Got some perfect lineups in, just in the nick of time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.