Decimated by Injury, Pickup/Trade Advice?

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Decimated by Injury, Pickup/Trade Advice?

• Author

Mello
    Participant

So I’m in a 10 Team League, H2H/13 Cat, 13 Roster Spots and 1 IL (Currently in 4th Place). I’ve been super excited with my team since the draft, but man I was just decimated like so many this year by injuries and truly need some advice. First here’s my squad:

My Team
    (PG) Ben Simmons (*Day to Day)
    (PG) De’Aaron Fox (*3-4 Weeks)
    (PG) Isaiah Thomas
    (PG/SG) Terry Rozier
    (PG/SG) Marcus Smart
    (PG/SG/SF) Luka Doncic
    (SG/SF) Gordon Hayward (*6 Weeks, Planning on Keeping in IL Until Return)
    (SG/SF) Caris LeVert (*Unknown)
    (PG/SF/PF) Justise Winslow (*Day to Day)
    (SF/PF) Aaron Gordon
    (SF/PF) Marcus Morris
    (PF/C) Blake Griffin
    (PF/C) Tristian Thompson
    (C) Karl-Anthony Towns

My question is, would you try to make some sort of trade, hold tight or drop someone like Winslow for any of the following:

FA’s of Interest
    Goran Dragic (PG/SG)
    Alec Burks (PG/SG)
    Evan Fournier (SG/SF)
    Tyler Herro (SG/SF)
    Norman Powell (SG/SF)
    Bogdan Bogdanovic (SG/SF)
    Rui Hachimura (SF/PF)
    Eric Paschall (SF/PF)

You guys are all awesome and I love Hoop-Ball and this forum. Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

Cole
    Participant

Last year, Bogdan’s per-36 numbers were 18 points, 5 dimes, 4 boards with 1.3 steals and 2.5 threes. Yes his FG% is not good, but he’s a career 82% shooter at the line. I know Dan doesn’t like him, but you can’t tell me those aren’t good fantasy numbers for a utility spot. They’re going to need him now; I would grab him for the next month. I like him more than IT or Justice.

Capt. Caineghis

And with Fox out 3-4+ weeks, Bogie should be the clear winner in SAC. Fournier and Paschall are also guys I’d prefer over Winslow.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Yeah I hate his game but with no Fox he almost has to do something. Just pray he doesn’t take too many shots. Winslow is the drop for sure.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.