Tagged: DFS picks Today 11/20/19
November 20, 2019 at 5:05 am #267364
Myles H.ModeratorRank: Pro
It’s our daily DFS live thread, hosted by up to 5 DFS experts!
These threads will provide daily news/updates and act as a sounding board for new players and experts alike. They will also be a spot where we can link to interesting shows (like the one Coach, Mike and Andrew H. are putting out every day) or other info we feel is worth highlighting.
Myles and Andy G, two DFS experts that are going to be moderators for this thread (and the rest of the HB forums). They will also be making fill in appearances on the DFS Today podcast this 2019-2020 season.
Here’s today’s podcast: Luka & Harden A Must? PG Goes Up Against Celtics
November 20, 2019 at 9:30 am #267378
NBA DFS Today 11/2019
WAS +1.5 (-108)
SA -1.5 (-111) ML WAS +107
ML SA -127 O/U 237
SA: Mills for value
CHI -1.5 (-110)
DET +1.5 (-109) ML CHI -120
ML DET +100 O/U 218.5
DET: Griffin interest today, Rose in Chi., Drummond May be in play.
CHI: shares of Levine, look for GP bench plays injuries
PHI -12.5 (-109)
NY +12.5 (-110) ML PHI -909
ML NY +597 O/U 213.5
PHIL: even distribution, Horford cash only
TOR -4.5 (-108)
ORL +4.5 (-112) ML TOR -183
ML ORL +157 O/U 208.5
TOR: OGA hitting value, Van Fleet no interest today
MIA -9 (-105)
CLE +9 (-115) ML MIA -456
ML CLE +346 O/U 214.5
CAVS: watch for value front court
Heat: Butler Bam main plays today
BKN -4 (-110)
CHA +4 (-109) ML BKN -175
ML CHA +151 O/U 220.5
BKL: J. Allen cash play
CHA: M. Williams punt play, Rozier in play, Graham, Zeller in play
ATL +11 (-110)
MIL -11 (-110) ML ATL +465
ML MIL -644 O/U 231.5
ATL: Young if want to play tough matchup
MIL: YNnis only maybe, Bledsoe low owned?
DAL -13.5 (-146)
GS +13.5 (-158) ML DAL -1336
ML GS +777 O/U 221.5
GS: b2b, Burke mainly in play.
DAL: Luka cheap,
MIN +2.5 (-109)
UTA -2.5 (-112) ML MIN +119
ML UTA -143 O/U 219
MN: If Wiggins our go for Covington, Okogie and maybe Culver and Layman depends on who’s out.
DEN -2 (-110)
HOU +2 (-109) ML DEN -130
ML HOU +110 O/U 223
DEN: Barton consensus play,
HOU: Westbrook in play, Capela running hot, Tucker cash
LAC -5 (-111)
BOS +5 (-111) ML LAC -214
ML BOS +172 O/U 216.5
LAC: P. George juice left on bone
BOS: no interest
November 20, 2019 at 10:41 am #267391
Here’s latest summary of news today:
ATL Evan Turner – Questionable
ATL Jabari Parker – Questionable
– look to believe Bembry, Reddish and Crabbe would benefit the most if these are out
BKN Kyrie Irving – OUT
– Spencer Dinwiddie will start again at Point Guard, he’s priced up now fresh off is 50; last game with Kyrie out
CLE Larry Nance Jr – Q
CLE Tristan Thompson – OUT
– Ante Zizic would get the biggest bump if these two are both out as He is min price on FD and only 3.4k on DK and a solid value if they are out
DAL Seth Curry – Q
– Delon Wright should start and play close to 30 minutes if Curry is out – he would be a solid source of salary relief, in a good matchup
LAC Kawhi Leonard – Q
– in theory, Paul George would be our target if Kawhi is out, but, I’m not sold yet, I’ll target Montrezl Harrell and Lou Williams before PG tonight
MIA Derrick Jones – OUT
MIA Justise Winslow – OUT
– Butler and Nunn get the biggest bumps here, and the rest of the wing players should get a few extra minutes
MIN Shabazz Napier – D
MIN Josh Okogie – Q
MIN Jake Layman – D
MIN Andrew Wiggins – Q
– if Okogie is out, we should see Culver play about 30 min.
– if Wiggins is out we will get usage bumps for Towns and Teague
ORL Michael Carter Williams – OUT
ORL Jonathan Isaac – Questionable
– Evan Fournier gets the biggest bump here if Isaac is out
SAS Derrick White – OUT
– Murray still on a minutes cap, so, Forbes and Mills will get some extra tonight
November 20, 2019 at 6:21 pm #267491
There are alot of updates to go over:
D. Jones and Winslow out for Heat: Creating more for Butler and Nunn who I love, especially for GPP’s
Still awaiting updates on the multiple players for Minnesota.
Jabari Parker and Jonathan Issac are available tonight.
Patti Mills will start tonight. Forbes is getting extra min. tonight off bench.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.