Gasol
    Wood
    AD
    Jrue
    Vuc
    Whiteside
    Ariza
    G Harris (IR Spot)

Is it worth activating Harris from the IR and if so who’s my drop? Lee, prince, Ariza, wood or Theis? Theis has been rolling and after listening to the pod and reading the premium stuff I don’t wanna drop him. Wood has upside and is playing well and princes %s are coming around. Ariza has had one game but will he keep value ROS?

On waivers is Melton who I’ve been keeping an eye on and white is now rolling and is available and porter Jr has been dropped.There is also Chriss who terrifies me with his inconsistency and svi, d brooks and saric all available. Any of these worth adds over my current roster?

I need blocks and steals for the matchup this week but also want to focus on ROS value with 2 moves left for the week.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Rashby.

brenno
    Participant

Lee is the drop. If you want someone else on the wire, then Wood would be the next drop

Alec Dominic
    Participant

I’d have Damion Lee on the chopping block personally. His minutes are odd when DLo is healthy and Curry will be back in almost a month.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Agree with the guys. lee drop. Melton maybe over Harris for me or just stick with gary

Rashby
    Participant

Thanks guys. So you would drop Harris over prince or Ariza?

I kind of want to pick up MPJ and Melton but not sure how without a 2 4 1 trade and my league is too competitive for that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.