Booker
    Horford
    Lauri
    Roco
    Nurk
    Ball
    Tyreke

Chef (Ali)

Your threes are already stacked; I’d take Bazemore and try to get blks/rebs after that.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Chef is literally in all places at all times.

Rashby
    Participant

Thanks again guys! (Chef)

Is it worth taking cousins instead? Slightly more rebounds less blks that baze.

Or I could take a slight jump and go early for Dedmon or taj as I don’t think theylll be available later as my next pick is a way away!

503tbb
    Participant

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of those guys. They’re all available in a 12 team league? Based on pure value I’d go Lamb,RHJ,Baze,Mario, but I might lean RHJ’s way based on who you already have.

Rashby
    Participant

Yeah 12 team league pick 10. I went with baze as he’s got better blocks and is elite in steals over RHJ. But I still feel light big man wise. Is tajs ft % bad enough to damage me at .733? Do I swing for MB3 as he projected for more rebounds but is a rookie and again struggles at the line. Or go for dedmon who I think has a lot of uncertainty around his role and is now a likely injuring risk going by his last 2 seasons?

Chef (Ali)

Taj is low volume so low impact.

Not high on either but if those are your two options, Bagley cuz his H2H sched is better, he won’t get traded- not this year- and he’s not a vet on a tanking team (he’s a rookie on a tanking team so he’ll be getting tons of tic post-ASB).

Rashby
    Participant

For best rebounders available still it’s taj, dedmon, bagley, JJ or Aminu now everyone else is a mixed bag. Which is the best from those? I think bagley and Aminu maybe but I’m dubious about aminus minutes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.