NBA season suspended due to coronavirus!

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum NBA season suspended due to coronavirus!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      jeremyrossen
      Participant

Unbelievable!

kchan808
      Participant

ya man its crazy all because of Rudy Gobert. He got defense player of the year shut down the whole league. Dan whats your 2 cents on all this

Dan Besbris
      Keymaster

I’m just floored like you guys… I mean, no amount of NBA game-watching can prepare you for a pandemic and league-shutdown.

I’m hoping we get more info in the next 1-2 days on expected length. I don’t think they want to abandon ship for more than a few weeks because then playoffs would push past free agency and into summer league, then training camp… so we’ll see.

jisquick
        Participant

Will there be playoffs is the question?

rgama89
      Participant

If we do get 2-3 weeks off for Covid-19 testing. What do you guys think about picking up someone that’s INJ? Thoughts on John Wall?

Trex_MB
      Participant

If your league is trying to be fair across the board all pickups & drops should be on hold. Your commissioner should have already made that stipulation

rgama89
      Participant

Obviously. I’m talking about when the league resumes.

kchan808
      Participant

Adam Silver says as of now suspended 30 days. Not sure if it will resume regular season or go straight to playoffs.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.