New Dynasty League

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum New Dynasty League

Tagged: 

• Author

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Hi All!
    I’m starting a ~20 team dynasty league which already has 14 confirmed owners.
    The league will have at least 16 teams however I’m shooting for about 20 if there is enough interest.
    There would be an initial draft that commences soon, that does not include 2020-21 rookies.
    There would be a subsequent rookie draft after the actual NBA draft.
    Draft order for the subsequent draft would be the reverse of the initial draft.
    This wouldn’t be a league that tracks salaries.
    Initial draft order will be determined by lottery at DraftPickLottery.com.
    Entry will is $35 with an NBA jersey for the regular season winner and cash prizes for the top-6 places once Playoffs have run their course.
    If you’re interested, please email me at bdub.nba@gmail.com or reply to this thread and I’ll send you the rules to take a look at.
    Cheers,
    bdub

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

I’ll post it on Twitter to see if folks might be curious. Is your username here also your Twitter handle?

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Sent you an email, thanks Dan!

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Oops, seems I can’t do that.
    Here’s my email:

Thanks Dan,

Would appreciate that immensely.
    My twitter handle is @HiddenUpside

Attached please find the rules for your reference.
    * 8 cat dynasty start-up
    * ~20 teams x 16 players per team
    * Initial draft commencing soon
    * $35 entry

Thanks again, and also congrats again on the birth of Theodore.

I’m also a proud new father. My son Isaac was born on 18 Feb. I expect we are having many similar experiences at the moment. Surreal times, no matter how you look at it!

Finally, always wondered, are you much of a reader?
    I know you love your fantasy basketball, but I’m curious if you read much and what genre(s)?

Regards,
    Brendan

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Posted about it just now.

Congrats on your son! Is he your first? We’re navigating how to keep our oldest from getting insanely jealous, and I’m honestly not sure there’s a way to do it without some lumps.

I don’t really read much. I actually joke that I’ve forgotten how. I think Moneyball was the last book I read for pleasure! Haha

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Yep, my first son. I do also have a 22 month old daughter who, to be honest, has been pretty great on the jealousy front. She has developed a touch of social anxiety, having spent more time than normal with her grandparents recently, but she seems to be getting over it.
    Thanks for posting the dynasty league – still looking for about five more managers so the assistance is appreciated!

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

I really wonder if other people are looking to join leagues right now or if people have detached… guess we’ll find out

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

About 14 guys pretty quick off the mark but forums are v quiet, even more than in a normal off-season

Lyle Swithenbank

Yes! Count me in, I was legitimately thinking about firing up a dynasty league myself!

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Emailed you Lyle
    Anyone else?
    Need to fill 3 more spots.

@HiddenUpside
    Participant

Ended up filling up 2x leagues of 18 teams each, thanks for your support Dan

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Booya

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.