Pair Curry with who?

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Pair Curry with who?

• Author

Bucketts
    Participant

H2H 14 teams draft. 9 Cats

I have the 4th pick overall and I shocked Curry fell to me but now my 2nd and 3rd picks are coming up (slow draft)and these are the names available. Which guys wld work best with Curry, chose 2

D Mitchell
    M Robinson
    Westbrook
    Collins
    Siakiam
    Simmons
    Luka
    Zion
    Kristaps
    Conley
    Dipo
    JJJ
    Griffin
    Buddy
    DLO
    Fox
    Tobias
    Capela

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Interesting group, there. Seems like people in your draft were listening to my pod, since all the guys that are OFTEN going in the 2nd round that I don’t like there (Luka, Simmons, Westy) are still on the board.

At pick 25, I think I’d be going best player available, so don’t worry too much about pair since there are good centers in the 40-60 range and still decent ones in that 70-90 block. Oddly, Westbrook isn’t that bad at 25. That’s about 10 slots later than he’s usually going. Capela, Collins also not bad there. Robinson is a stretch that early. Tobias is a safe play but too early. Capela is falling this year but he should be around that range in final results…

Bucketts
    Participant

Yeah Dan, they are listening to u which means bad for me lol… This is a competitive group so these next two picks are crucial for me.

Coach
    Participant

Here are the guys (ranked) that I would take with your next 2 picks, 25th and 32nd overall if available.
    Luka
    Griffin
    KP
    Siakim
    Zion
    JJJ
    Simmons

Bucketts
    Participant

Iā€™m surprised Coach that John Collins not on your list

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

I can’t get behind the Griffin ranking in category leagues. He had a monster year last season and still wasn’t up in that neighborhood…

Coach
    Participant

Great point! After further review I have to add Collins to the list!! šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚
    I think the entire group I listed has all-star potential this season. If you can get them with your 2nd & 3rd pick you are sitting in good shape!

jay_rubiano
    Participant

Iā€™d take

Westbrook
    Capela
    Collins
    Siakam
    JJJ

Bucketts
    Participant

****UPDATE****

So my team is now

Curry
    Westbrook
    JJJ
    Tobias Harris
    J Murray

It is obvious now I need some bigs, here are some names that might be available to target when picking in 6th & 7th round what are your thoughts. I might punt blocks but not trying to be terrible at it.

Dipo,
    Shai,
    Lonzo Ball
    Lou Wiil
    Lamb
    Rubio
    Ingles
    Ingram
    Horford,
    M Gasol
    Ibaka
    Adams
    Whiteside
    Sabonis,
    J Allen,
    Bagley,
    Kanter,
    Wendell Carter,
    Looney,
    Dedmon,
    Nance,
    Milsap,
    McGee
    DeA Jordon

Let’s see who u would choose as your top 4 players doesn’t matter the position for my team from this list

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Horford is probably my top pick for a big.

Steven Adams should have a nice year, though with Westy your FT% is already in jeopardy.

Nance is an old-man-besbris type, but not many blocks.

Not sure I’d reach for many other guys on that list in 6/7

Coach
    Participant

Bagley
    Adams
    Sabonis
    Horford

You have to go big!

Bucketts
    Participant

I got Bagley with the 82nd pick. The two picks b4 me took Whiteside and Adams.Also, Sabonis Wendell, Horford are gone.

My next pick Do I take a chance on old man Milsap or go with Nance, Jordan, Allen or Kanter

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Millsap will be there for probably 1-2 more rounds. Go with Nance, Allen or Kanter.

Coach
    Participant

I think old man Milsap is the safest pick

Bucketts
    Participant

Damn, old man Milsap was scooped up.

I picked up RJ Barrett at pick 115, do you guys think that is an ok spot to get him?

Also, do you guys have any love for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Tyler Herro, Jarrett Culver or Darius Garland in the 11th or 12th round? what ranking order would you put this list of guys this late in the draft?

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

I have no love for any of those dudes. Haha

annakarina
    Participant

I think Culver will have low end value that will ramp up as the season goes on. I’d be cool with that pick at 11/12.

Coach
    Participant

If you haven’t picked yet, I would take a flier here on Herro. He was flat out hands down the best shooter at the entire NBA Summer League. I think he forces his way into the Heat rotation.

Bucketts
    Participant

Thanks coach, he is set up on my queue

Bucketts
    Participant

I picked up Robert Williams and then Herro with second last pick also picked up Dwight Howard with pick #171

Coach
    Participant

Dude! Looking good! Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.