Planning for 11-cat Dynasty Season

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Planning for 11-cat Dynasty Season

• Author

Peter Huang
    Participant

I’m in my second year in a 11-cat dynasty league (9-cat plus 3pt% and A/TO ratio). I was second in my league this season before COVID and playoffs hadn’t started yet. We get to carry over 4 players from the previous season. Here the 4 players I carried from 18-19 season:

1. Luka Doncic
    2. Bradley Beal
    3. Jrue Holiday
    4. Mitchell Robinson

Here are players I drafted/picked up this season. Not sure which players I should switch in/out

Bam Adebayo
    Jonathan Isaac

Dark Horses:
    Wendell Carter Jr.
    Devonte Graham

I was thinking of keeping these 4 for next year (20-21 season)
    1. Luka Doncic
    2. Bradley Beal
    3. Bam Adebayo
    4. Jonathan Isaac (but thinking of M. Robinson)

Any tips? Thanks!

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

How soon do you need to make a call? It’s sounding more and more like we might see some games in July…

Peter Huang
    Participant

I guess I have until a few weeks before next season…whenever that would be.

But I guess for the meantime, since I’ve been missing fantasy b-ball so much, I thought I’d give it some thought. What would I need to see for the rest of this season to change my list? Luka and Bam are pretty set even if somehow there’s minor-moderate injury in July. Beal, I’m worried about losing value next to Wall but I can’t see anyone else on the list taking his place. Isaac and Robinson is what I’m really debating. Isaac has already shown he can be a top-25 player in spurts but I’m hesitant about the injury. Robinson has so much upside but I have no faith in the NYK. I’m fortunate that most of these guys are young…my goal is to have as many top-20 players around the same age so I can potentially have a long-term contending team.

Peter Huang
    Participant

Oh, also it’s a 12-team H2H 11-cat league

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.