February 24, 2020 at 3:41 am #289774
Dan Besbris, Brandon Marcus, and the Crib Notes of Aaron Bruski host the Week 19 Weekly Lineup Show live here at Hoop Ball (and on YouTube) on Monday at 11:30am PT!
Post your questions here until ONE HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME (after that, use the YouTube live chat!)
And watch the show here: https://www.hoop-ball.com/top-posts/the-weekly-lineup-show-week-18-with-dan-brandon-and-bruski/
February 24, 2020 at 7:09 am #289781
8 cat H2H. With Paul George questionable as of now for tonight’s game. Pick 2 out of Paul George, Christian Wood (3), Aldridge (2) and Brandon Clarke (4)? Thanks.
February 24, 2020 at 11:30 am #289797
Heck yeah we’re back!
February 24, 2020 at 1:32 pm #289820
1.Should we be worried about Drummond ROS?
2. Can gasol make an impact when he returns?
February 24, 2020 at 2:05 pm #289828
From Bucketts – Who do we start in 76ers world, Burk or Robinson or Milton? Any further news about Simmons? Do you think Simmons will be out for awhile?
2) Do you think Hart will have a main role in Pelicans lineup long term?
February 24, 2020 at 2:05 pm #289829
From papervase – thoughts on Juan Toscano-Anderson for 12 team h2h? deciding between him and damion lee this week… or both?
February 24, 2020 at 2:39 pm #289832
Jazzy JeffParticipantRank: All-Star
12 team 9-Cat Head to head – I’m a fighting to make playoffs, currently 9th, top 8 get in…
1) Guards (which 2 for this week?) – M. Smart (3 games) vs D’Anthony Melton (4 games) vs Mikal Bridges (4 games)
2) Forwards (which 2 for this week?) – C. Wood (3 games) vs M. Chriss (4 games but gimpy) vs Jimmy Butler (was 4 games but now 3 games (maybe) -what is up with him)?
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Jazzy Jeff.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.