Trade Advice

• Author

rparrish
    Participant

Leonard and Vuc for Davis and White. League has a premium on Off and Def Boards and DDs.

Erik Ong
    Keymaster

Hi!

While I generally subscribe to the rule of thumb to get the best player in the deal (AD), I think the White kicker leaves far too much to be desired.
    If this is a shallow league, I’d do it. However, if it’s standard-sized to 16-team I’d at least think twice.
    The Kawhi load management thingy bugs me, so that offsets any possible locker-room-trip frequency AD might have.
    I’d counter with Kawhi and Vooch for AD and a slightly better kicker… Just to help me sleep better at night.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Strong advice from the mighty Erik Ong!

Coach

You stated that rebounds and DD’s count for more in your league. Factoring that in it seems like AD should be ranked #1 overall. That being said, I would try to make the deal (as Erik suggested, try to get a little upgrade from White).
    Good luck!

rparrish
    Participant

CJ MCculom (Butchering spelling)instead of White but would have to throw someone like Bullock in with package maybe Kenard.

Coach

I say go for it brother! Bullock stinks,move him rather than Kennard for sure.
    Ad & CJ for Leonard & Vuc & Bullock. Book it!
    Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.