Trade for KAT?

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Trade for KAT?

• Author

James
    Participant

Hey guys,
    This guy in my league is fighting for 8th and currently has KAT. I was thinking of offering him Joel Embiid. Is this a good offer or am i offering too much?? I am currently 3rd and in a comfortable position in a 12 team h2h league and playoffs dont start til march 16.

Currently my team is

Melton
    Danuel House jr
    JJJ
    Embiid
    Marquese Chriss
    Dedmon
    VanVleet
    Tatum
    Hayward
    Holmes
    Ayton
    Booker

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  James.

Austin
    Participant

I’d try to offer him a 2-for-2 or 3-for-3 before giving him that much 1-for-1 value straight up. You have a few tandoms you can break up and maybe add Chriss or Dedmon to to try to get it done. I.E.

Tatum + Chriss/Dedmon
    Hayward + ”
    Ayton + ”
    Booker + ”

Obviously these guys aren’t all equal in value, so I’d try to be creative with it and start low with a Hayward or Ayton offer before moving up to Tatum or Booker.

You should also consider if you can move up to 2nd (assuming there’s a first round bye possibility) before making a move like this. If you’re stuck 3rd-6th, then I’d start sending offers to your boy before this week ends

James
      Participant

I can maybe get 2nd, but there is no byes in my playoffs. If he doesnt ultimately take the 2-for-2 or 3-for-3. Would Embiid for KAT straight up be a bad deal?

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Yeah you’d be giving up too much for someone that MIGHT not play on time. Try offering a 3rd or 4th rounder to see what happens.

Bucketts
    Participant

I own Kat in one league and if you offer me Embiid I would jump at that offer and think that I got a steal!

Kat is seeking a second opinion on his wrist right now

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Bucketts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.