Who to bench tomorrow?

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Who to bench tomorrow?

• Author

annakarina
    Participant

Unfortunately I can’t replace Ky in the PG spot since I don’t have any other PGs playing tomorrow (give Ingles PG eligibility dammit!) so that’s a dead spot.

Right now I have House benched since he’s been a bit slow coming back but I feel like he could go off against Orlando tomorrow. But I can’t figure out who I could bench instead.

Gonna try and post an image to make things fancy.

Thanks!

https://i0.wp.com/imgur.com/aKjsU88.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

annakarina
    Participant

Also, please marvel at my beautiful defensive stats.

That current starting lineup is averaging 12.3 blocks over the past week. Give me all the blocks.

Mello
    Participant

I’d go House over Ingles. I know he’s seeing a bump without Conley, but he could easily flop for you. House has nice defensive and 3PT scoring upside.

Alan Srochi

I would have said J-Rich on the minutes limit coming off the second night of a B2B but he looked pretty good last night. And NO is terrible. I think House is the right call. Ingles is going against GS and that’s too good to pass up.

That is also a zesty collection of defensive stats, very jealous.

annakarina
    Participant

Apparently the Sixers are going to “monitor Josh Richardson’s minutes strategically” tonight for the second night of a back to back.

With that news, swap House into the lineup and bench J-Rich? Or still keep him in?

annakarina
    Participant

It would appear they both suck tonight.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.