Wright now Powell

Home Forums The Hoop Ball Fantasy Hoops Forum Wright now Powell

• Author

Bucketts
    Participant

I dropped Wright in my 12 team format and now I am giving Powell one more game. I was deceive with Wright and have not been wrong about my decision.

I really like Powell but he his not getting the ball at all with HOG man Doncic and Krisptas on the court.

If you are a Dallas fan or someone who watch their games often please explain Powell situation to me because he is too talented not getting the ball at all. Is it all about 3 point shooters for Dallas players who get the ball more and the 5 position doesn’t matter for scoring?

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Complete lack of usage for anyone other than the big 2. Those putbacks and lobs should come, but Carlisle is also a tinkerer.

For the record, Delon Wright is still inside the top-90 in 9-cat.

Bucketts
    Participant

Thanks Dan, as for Wright he’s still on wavier in my type of league. Our league is more volume base scoring and only 9 spots for starting players.

Dan Besbris
    Keymaster

Oh yeah. Then both guys are probably OUT for your purposes

Devin Ellington
    Participant

I’m a Mavs fan and watch alot of their games. Dan was right when saying Carlisle is a tinkerer. So true. But keep in mind that Powell also had that knee injury. His minutes and usage are still in need of slight monitoring. He is getting good minutes but I think we will see his usage start to tick up very soon. Probably this week. He looked comfortable and good last night.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.