There are a handful of decent draft guides out there.
We’re a bit biased here, but ours is the best.
And when you’re playing for pride or money, you don’t want second best. Or third best. Or the generic one that everybody reads at a TV big box site.
You want the guide that wins national championships. You want the managing editor of the guide to be a FSWA Fantasy Basketball Writer of the Year. You want the Bruski 150 because year after year it puts other rankings to shame and consistently produces winners.
Mostly, you want the people giving you fantasy advice to actually put their money where their mouth is (and win) year after year.
I’ve organized draft guide coverage for the past decade over at Rotoworld and what I can tell you is that it’s only as good as the backbone of the research. The backbone here is the Bruski 150. Unlike other rankings that just get thrown together, the B150 is made using proprietary algorithms, MONTHS of ALL DAY research, YEARS of experience and custom-built projections for nearly every player in the NBA (sorry Tim Quarterman).
It is from this central point of analysis that the coverage gets built out and because the foundation is strong, the rest of the draft guide can get really aggressive.
The best part is that right now we’re a small website. While most of your competition will be reading from the generic big box lists, you’re getting pro grade advice that nobody else in your league will have. At least for now.
Thanks for the support everybody.
Aaron Bruski, Founder
Here’s what you get with the guide:
- Full 8/9 Category Projections (September 20)
- Player Profiles (EASILY the deepest and best profiles in the industry … I know and it’s not even close … 30-team league owners rejoice!)
- Team Profiles
- Depth Charts
- Schedule Grid and Analysis
- ADP Reports
- Risk/Reward Picks
- Hoop Ball Staff Discussions
- Veteran Player Analysis
- Percentage Pariahs
- Rookie Report
- 2nd and 3rd Year Player Analysis
- 2016’s 2nd Half Surges
- Cash Counter Specialists
- Contract Year Players
- Offseason Winners and Losers
- Players to Reach For
- MPG Projections by Division
- Points League Rankings
- Dynasty and Keeper League Rankings
- Auction Values and Ranks
- Tier Reports
- Punting Strategy
- Dynasty Strategy
RotoBalance App for Android users:
We performed statistical analysis on thousands (28k+) of fantasy basketball leagues from the 2016-2017 season. The goal was to find out if there is a correlation between the size of the leagues and the amount of each stat you need to win the category.
The answer is yes! We found exactly how much of each stat you need to compete in your league, and it depends on the league’s size.
We do that research as a foundation of Hoop Ball’s Draft Guide and the projections used for the Bruski 150.
Now, we’re bringing that research to you in an app that will help you draft a strong, but balanced squad so you don’t waste picks on players that might be inefficient for your particular squad or team build.
The app is free for Hoop Ball Draft Guide subscribers and we are going to continue building this out so you guys can keep dominating your leagues!
Interactive benefits include:
- Subscriber Live Chats (enjoy it while our membership is sort-of low)
- Expert and Reader Mock Drafts
And drum roll please…..
- Included is early access to the Bruski 150 on October 1
- Discounts on earlier releases of the B150
AND BEFORE YOU ADD THE GUIDE TO YOUR SHOPPING CART CHECK OUT THIS GREAT OFFER!
- Buy our SEASON PASS for $34.99 and get both the GUIDE ($17.99) and our IN-SEASON PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ($29.99) for big savings!
- To BUY THE SEASON PASS click on this LINK and you will be taken to a different product page. Buy that product and you’ll be locked into Hoop Ball’s Premium content all season long!!